Announcement: FNPN Elections
FNPN will be holding their annual conference on August 16th-18th in Orlando and is taking nominations for the FNPN NP Award of Excellence. The winner of this prestigious award will be announced at the conference. Please consider nominating a colleague that you know who has met the following criteria:
- Member of FNPN for minimum one (1) year.
- Demonstrates significant efforts to improve NP visibility and acceptance/awareness of practice
- Strong advocate for NP practice
- Provides active leadership in the way of precepting students or contributing to advancing NP education.
- Actively involved in health policy, community affairs ( health screening fairs, civic /town hall meetings as well as social media promotions for NP’s).
Please submit a separate paragraph for each of the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than July 6th. No nominations can be accepted after that date.